The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
State television MRTV said the truce would run until April 22 and was aimed at showing compassion for people affected by ...
The human cost of last month's 7.7-magnitude earthquake that rocked Myanmar and Thailand is still rising more than a week ...
So far, 2,886 people have been reported dead in Myanmar and another 4,639 injured, according to state television MRTV, but ...
Myanmar’s ruling military hasannounced a temporary ceasefire in operations against armedopponents effective April 2 to April ...
UN urges relief efforts in Myanmar as earthquake death toll crosses 3,000 - The confirmed death toll from last week’s massive ...
Explore more
BANGKOK — Myanmar's ruling military declared a temporary ceasefire in the country's civil war Wednesday to facilitate relief efforts following a 7.7 magnitude earthquake that has killed more ...
The surprise announcement by military leaders who also head the unelected government came late Wednesday on state television MRTV, which said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show ...
The death toll rose to 3,003 on Wednesday, with more than 4,500 people injured, MRTV reported. Local reports suggest much higher figures.The earthquake came amid civil war in Myanmar, making a ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results